Vintage 2pcs Hopi Sterling Silver Turquoise overlay Hairpins, signed. Native Amer
Two strong, sturdy beautiful hair adornments. Both are signed on the back: UW 1050, see photos. A wonderful, unique example of the silver overlay technique.
A minimum of polishing, if any, is done; additional polishing to achieve maximum luster. Coin depicted for size reference only, is a quarter. Vintage items may have wear consistent with age.
May be a slight color difference due to camera, flash, monitors, etc. If you have any specific questions about the item or its condition, please contact me and I will do the best I can to reply in a timely manner. Buzz: zuni, navajo, pueblo, indian, tribal, necklace, ring, bracelet, stones, coral, basket, pottery, pot, rug, hair pin, pins, hairsticks, bun holder, barrette, bird design. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "fairexchange473" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Handmade: Yes
- Country of Origin: United States
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Base Metal: Sterling silver
- Modified Item: Yes
- Ethnic Origin: Native American
- Modification Description: \
- Artisan: UW
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Type: Hairpins, Hair Pins
- Type: Hairpin, fastener, stick
- Antique: Yes
- Main Stone Color: Turquoise
- Color: Silver
- Vintage: Yes
- Number of Diamonds: 0
- Item Length: 3.25\
- Signed: Yes
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Brand: American Vintage
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Tribal Affiliation: Hopi
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American, Hopi