Native American Multi-Stone Inlay Sterling Silver Butterfly Pendant / Pin
Southwestern Native American Indian multi-stone stone-on-stone inlay Sterling silver butterfly pendant / pin / brooch, stamped STERLING, but not signed, either Zuni or Navajo. This lovely pin can be used as a pendant as it comes with a pintube-bale that can be easily removed. This outstanding brooch was inlaid with two different colors of spiny oyster, turquoise, and onyx / jet, on a stone-on-stone fashion, a very meticulous work. The stone mosaic is adorned with solar circles all around.
This pendant/pin weighs about 41 grams, and it's 2 7/8" tall by 2 7/8" wide. Very nice stones, shells, and silver work. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Native American Multi-Stone Inlay Sterling Silver Butterfly Pendant / Pin" is in sale since Sunday, August 25, 2019.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Handmade: Yes
- Materials: Sterling Silver, Multi-Stone
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Featured Refinements: Multi-Stone Inlay Silver Butterfly Pin Pendant
- Jewelry Type: Pendant / Pin / Brooch
- Style: Inlaid
- Main Stone: Multi-Stone
- Artisan: Not Signed
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: American Southwestern
- Tribal Affiliation: Zuni or Navajo