VTG Navajo Turquoise Silver Ceremonial Cluster 5.5 JM BEGAY 95g Brooches Pins
Spectacular Vintage, Old Pawn Brooch. Pendant, Brooch, and or Pin. This museum quality ceremonial turquoise cluster is out of our family Estate from Colorado Springs, CO. It was collected in Santa Fe, NM in the 1970's.
The item "VTG Navajo Turquoise Silver Ceremonial Cluster 5.5 JM BEGAY 95g Brooches Pins" is in sale since Thursday, June 21, 2018. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Native American\Pins, Brooches".
The seller is "rosiecorona1" and is located in Peru, Illinois. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Country of Origin: Southwest USA
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern
- Metal Purity: Silver
- Artisan: J.
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Brand: Native American Navajo
- Metal: Silver
- Jewelry Type: Pins Brooches
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo